Sunday, July 13, 2014

Allow Myself to Introduce.... Myself

The first time I had thought about giving blogging a try was when I was first editing and posting a few things for my friend Dogwood Saunders. Now that I've been able to set him up with his own account and have walked him through the steps, it seems like a good time to try it for myself.

My main interests pertain mostly to the outdoors and sports so that is what I will probably be writing about, especially if it relates to my dogs. At the present time I have two English Setters and a Field Bred English Cocker Spaniel, FBECS for short. I also love the "Beautiful Game" or soccer as it is usually called in this country and of course Notre Dame Football. 

Then of course there is music which I really love, both listening to it and playing it. Music of all kinds interest me (except rap, just could never get into it) and my music collection reflects that. I have recordings ranging from Antonio Vivaldi to ZZ Top. I enjoy playing Bluegrass and Country music the most and really enjoy jamming with friends. There is just something about people getting together with a variety of instruments and making music together that has always appealed to me.

So I guess in the end I may be writing about any of these topics or something else that might strike my fancy, (is that a phrase anymore?) and I hope you might find something worthwhile. If you have any ideas you can let me know at nhgundogs@gmail.com. 

Thanks,
Ken Belanger



1 comment: